Welcome to my new website and my first-ever Blog! I decided to start a blog because it fits perfectly with my mission:
- to help patients achieve and maintain the very best oral health
- to continually upgrade knowledge and skills to better help my patients
- to make a difference in the community in which I practice
- to help my staff members enhance their education and personal development
- to advance the knowledge and skills of my fellow dental practitioners through teaching and writing
- to make being a dentist even more rewarding by enhancing the profession of dentistry through volunteerism.
At least once a month, I hope to enlighten visitors, patients and friends about dentistry, dental care and activities that fulfill this mission. We are continually striving to educate patients about prevention of disease and dental treatments. In complex restorative cases it is common to have more than one treatment option, as there is no “one-size-fits-all”. We want our patients to have all the information that they require to make the very best decisions about their oral health care; one that is right for them.
In my next blog post we will take a closer look at the unique options many patients are searching for.
We hope you will return to our website regularly to learn more. Welcome!